Values and ethos
We hope the information on this website will give you a flavour of our School, values and ethos.
We are very proud of our achievements and facilities and believe we offer an exciting educational experience for all students from 11 to 18.
Opportunities for success abound at John Kyrle, not least through our extensive extracurricular programme. We pride ourselves on our achievement culture and successes are always celebrated. We ask individual students to aim for their personal best in the classroom, music studio, drama theatre, on the sports field or wherever their talents emerge.
The School’s Student Council has condensed our aspiration for students as:
Happy, Healthy, Successful
- We are a truly safe, inclusive and comprehensive school
- We are committed to raising the achievement of students of all abilities
- We focus upon the individual, tailoring a programme of study and pastoral support to enable students to leave us as confident, articulate and empowered young adults
- We ensure students are prepared to respect others and contribute to wider society and life in Britain today
- We help our students to respect themselves, the school and the wider environment
- Our students will experience a rich and broad curriculum
If you would like a (free) paper copy of any information on this website, or you would like to receive it in a more accessible format, e.g. braille, large print, translated into another language etc please contact us at email@example.com